Business Development Manager
At the dawn of Industry 4.0 and the age of digitisation, Turck Vilant Systems is at the very heart of data needed to drive companies to the next level. Our industrial customers streamline their processes, redefine their operations, find new business and reduce waste with the help of the data collected by us.
We are now looking to reinforce our team at our office in Göteborg, Sweden, and we hope you will be the Business Development Manager that takes us above and beyond.
As our Business Development Manager, you will hunt new business for RFID Systems in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark setting your focus primarily in the industrial segment. Your approach to selling is consultative, and you ask your customer as many questions it takes to understand their business. By recognizing their bottlenecks and their chances to reduce manual labour, you will help increase their productivity and even create new business models.
What do we offer?
On top of a competitive salary package, you’ll enjoy:
- Dynamic environment.
- Helpful and fantastic colleagues with great team spirit
- Room for personal development inside an international organization
- Possibility to see a cross-section of Swedish industry and how different manufacturing and logistics processes can be streamlined by IIoT.
- A key role in designing solutions together with the customers enhancing their physical business processes by combining hardware and software.
What do we expect from you?
You have experience in working with external customers, preferably in a sales role. You listen, you ask questions and you love to learn.
The qualifications we are looking for in a candidate
- Practical solution seller who takes a hands-on approach and is driven to achieve results
- Credibility in discussing solutions that combine hardware and software
- Sales hunter as the primary focus is to open new business
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Fluency in Swedish and English. Ability to speak other languages are considered as an advantage.
Why would you join us?
With roots in Finland we currently serve customers in 38 countries supporting over 1000 RFID installations. The IoT and RFID sector is among the fastest growing in the world forecasted to have a 25% growth impact on world GDP in the next 10 years. With us you’ll be entering a true growth business where the only limit is our imagination.
Join us to leverage a well-established and long-term customer base, innovative products as well as a great combination of small and large: the support of a 4800-employee parent company (Turck) as well as the agility of a growth company.
For further details about the job, please contact our Sales Director, Northern Europe and Americas, Heikki Haavisto (+358 40 1503 107) either by phone on November the 8th or 15th or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send in your application by filling in the form below
Questions on RFID?
Contact us with this form.
With more than 15 years of experience we are the company to kick start your RFID system project. Don’t hesitate to leave your contact details below for our experts to contact you for more information on our Solutions and Refences. You can also find the direct contact details of our Sales team here.