Operations Manager (m/w/d) (GER)
Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany
At the dawn of Industry 4.0 and the age of digitisation, Turck Vilant Systems is at the very heart of data needed to drive companies to the next level. Our industrial customers streamline their processes, redefine their operations, find new business and reduce waste with the help of the data collected by us.
Our team in Central Europe grows fast and hence needs you, Operations Manager to lead, develop and help deliver our customer projects. You will be stationed at our mother company headquarters in Mülheim with our mother company support close at hand.
What to expect from this position?
Your main task will be to lead a team of highly skilled RFID experts and project managers spread accross German speaking Europe. You help your team of roughly 10 RFID Superheroes to plan, schedule, deliver and ensure success as well as quality of our customer projects. The key tasks for you are
- Team leadership
- Planning and developing our operations whilst ensuring resources
- Ensuring training and talent development for your team
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and project success, sometimes trough helping your project managers with problem solving
- Supporting Turck Vilant Systems existing customers and arranging after sales care for them
- Ensuring money-in-the-bank for Turck Vilant Systems in Central Europe by making sure projects are delivered orderly and in time
What do we offer?
We believe that our inspired and motivated people are the ones who make Turck Vilant Systems successful. You will work in an informal and dynamic environment with helpful colleagues. If we wish to climb a mountain, we do it together and one step at a time.
With us you can work truly internationally. This position offers a unique view to a whole spectrum RFID projects throughout Europe. You will have a chance to influence the position as well as your role in our company and leave a long-term mark in the company future. As colleagues, we offer our experienced Solutions team as well as Operations Managers and Operations Director from other countries to help you out in any situation.
What we expect from you?
You are comfortable with fast thinking and adapting to the situation at hand. You are a people person, yet analytical and you may have some experience as a Project or Program Manager. You take your time to listen and ask questions and then action upon them.
The qualifications we are looking for in a candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in management, operations and/or leadership
- An analytical mind
- Fluency in Business English and Business German, other language skills are appreciated
In your role you will benefit if you
- Have knowledge of planning tools / programs
- Have good reporting skills
- Are comfortable with planning and delegating work
- Are comfortable in making decisions in a fast-paced environment
Why would you join us?
The IoT and RFID sector is among the fastest growing in the world forecasted to have a 25% growth impact on world GDP in the next 10 years. With us you’ll be entering a true growth business where the only limit is our imagination.
Join us to leverage the most ground-breaking products, a well-established and long-term customer base as well as a great combination of small and large: the support of a 4800-employee mother company as well as the agility of a SME.
The benefits we offer include for instance
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of paid holiday
- The ability to work partly from homeoffice
- Pleasant working climate
- Regular employee events such as summer parties (including also international travel)
- The ability to develop yourself and to advance your career also internationally
For further details about this job, please contact our Global Operations Director, Mrs Heidi Pinomaa by phone at +49-173-947-54-37 on Tuesday the 3rd of December between 12:30 and 14:30, on Thursday the 5th of December between 8 and 10 or on Thursday the 12th of December between 8 and 10.
Excited to join us?
We are excited to hear from you, so please submit your details in the form below soonest possible.
This position will be filled as soon as we find a suitable candidate.
Questions on RFID?
Contact us with this form.
With more than 15 years of experience we are the ones to kick start your RFID project. Don’t hesitate to leave your contact details below for our experts to contact you for more information on our Solutions and Refences. You can also find the direct contact details of our Sales team here.