Senior RF Engineer (UHF RFID)
At the dawn of Industry 4.0 and the age of digitization, Turck Vilant Systems is at the very heart of data needed to drive companies to the next level. Our industrial customers streamline their processes, redefine their operations, find new business and reduce waste with the help of the data collected by us. Today we are a part of the Turck Group, a global automation leader who develop, produce and sell sensor, fieldbus, control, cloud, connection and interface technologies as well as HMI and RFID products and solutions. Turck Group have more than 4,650 employees worldwide in more than 30 countries.
We are now looking for you Senior RF Engineer to join us in Espoo and to reinforce Turck R&D team.
What to expect from this position
You will join a multinational Turck R&D team to design and develop high frequency circuits and sub-assemblies for our UHF RFID products. Your tasks will consist at least from the following
- Design and development of our next generation electronic circuits to be used in our UHF RFID products
- Simulation, design, and development of RFID antennas
- Systematic documentation of your development results and planning, such as specifications, test schedules and test result spreadsheets
- Executing product development and technology projects in strong collaboration with our product management and our technology experts
- Supporting our technology projects and our Turck internal customers with technology questions
- Troubleshooting and research to provide data for problem assessment and design improvements
What do we expect from you
You are our ideal candidate if you have a degree from engineering and the following set of skills and experience
- Passion for and long practical experience of EMC conform analogue high frequency circuit design
- Knowledge of high frequency design tools e.g. CST MICROWAVE STUDIO, ANSYS HFSS, or equivalent
- Know-How of the fundamentals of antenna design, experience of antenna design will be considered a bonus
- Fluency in business English, business German will be considered an advantage
We consider it an advantage if you are familiar with UHF RFID systems, corresponding standards (like IEC 18000-6) and/or digital signal processing
Other skills and experience we value
- Ability to mentor and encourage staff by sharing knowledge
- Ability to produce high quality documentation of your achieved results as well as presentations for internal and external customers
Why would you join us?
The Turck Group is a German, family-owned and financially sound company offering you an international working environment and possibilities to advance your career. You will be working from relaxed and informal Espoo office, but be in all the time in contact with colleagues around the world, especially in Germany. You can easily spread your work-time for office and home office if you so wish. You will have a unique position to understanding customer requirements for the products you develop as you will in fact meet the end users of your product on a daily basis at the Turck Vilant Systems office.
Excited to learn more or to join us?
To join us, just fill in the application form below, we are looking forward to your application. If you would like to learn more, we invite you to talk to your future supervisor, our Director of Products and Technology, Henrik Nyman, who will be happy to receive a call from you on Tuesday the 1st of September between 14:00 and 17:00 or Friday the 4th of September between 9:00 and 12:00. Henrik’s number: +358 40 765 1133
Questions on RFID?
Contact us with this form.
With more than 15 years of experience we are the ones to kick start your RFID project. Don’t hesitate to leave your contact details below for our experts to contact you for more information on our Solutions and Refences. You can also find the direct contact details of our Sales team here.