Software Developer, Embedded Systems (C++)
At the dawn of Industry 4.0 and the age of digitization, Turck Vilant Systems is at the very heart of data needed to drive companies to the next level. Our industrial customers streamline their processes, redefine their operations, find new business and reduce waste with the help of the data collected by us. Today we are a part of the Turck Group, a global automation leader who develop, produce and sell sensor, fieldbus, control, cloud, connection and interface technologies as well as HMI and RFID products and solutions. Turck Group have more than 4,650 employees worldwide in more than 30 countries.
We are now looking for you Software Developer (Embedded / C++) to join us in Espoo and to reinforce Turck R&D team.
What to expect from this position
You will join a multinational Turck R&D team to design and develop software for use in our industrial communication systems. Your tasks will consist of at least the following
- Responsibility for the development of new software components used in our industrial communication systems
- Implementation as well as development of firmware components, drivers and stacks
- Execution of product development and technology projects in strong collaboration with our product management and our technology experts
- Creative support in product requirement work (including documentation)
- Embedded software development (C++)
- Preparation, planning, organizing and implementing tests and test programs
What do we expect from you
This position will be suitable for you if you have experience in hardware level programming from either your hobbies, studies or professional experience. You can be a junior or a senior – for us the most important qualification is your knowledge in C/C++.
The other qualifications that we value in a candidate include
- A technical degree in computer science, telecommunications, electrical engineering or equivalent
- Practical experience in hardware level programming (C/C++)
- Knowledge and/or experience with embedded operation systems and industrial communications
- Interest and knowledge in IoT, RFID or robotics
- Systematic work methods
- Fluency in business English
- Business German will be considered an advantage
Why would you join us?
The Turck Group is a German, family-owned and financially sound company offering you an international working environment and possibilities to advance your career. You will be working from relaxed and informal Espoo office, but be in all the time in contact with colleagues around the world, especially in Germany. You can easily spread your work-time for office and home office if you so wish. You will have a unique position to understanding customer requirements for the products you develop as you will in fact meet the end users of your product on a daily basis at the Turck Vilant Systems office
Excited to learn more or to join us?
To join us, just fill in the application form below, we are looking forward to your application. If you would like to learn more, we invite you to talk to your future supervisor, our Director of Products and Technology, Henrik Nyman, who will be happy to receive a call from you on Tuesday the 1st of September between 14:00 and 17:00 or Friday the 4th of September between 9:00 and 12:00. Henrik’s number: +358 40 765 1133
Questions on RFID?
Contact us with this form.
With more than 15 years of experience we are the ones to kick start your RFID project. Don’t hesitate to leave your contact details below for our experts to contact you for more information on our Solutions and Refences. You can also find the direct contact details of our Sales team here.